He came into the circus world by accident at the age of 14. After learning how to juggle, Nebur worked for 16 years with various companies and street parades. At the age of 17 he founded a youth association where he began to make his own projects and his first performances. He also studied and trained with great professionals such as Hernán Gené, Vasilly Protsenko, Gabriel Chamé, José Piris. The professionalism of his own projects came after training at the Carampa Circus School in Madrid. Since then, he has been constantly improving techniques in theatre, circus and in the world of magic. Nebur has mastered the following techniques:
Unicycle balancing, Rola-Rola, Juggling and Magic.
The achievements to date:
- With the association Rudal-Mimansa, Nebur was awarded the badge “LAZO ROSA” for solidarity and commitment to the association that fights against breast cancer and gynecological AMUMA.
- Winner of TALENT MADRID in the discipline circus + alternative arts in 2014 with Pass & Company.
- First prize for the best show in the festival DIVIERTETE with THE MESSIAH OF PERFECTION.
- Second prize in CALLEJEARTE with ROTO TOY.
- Second prize in TREBUFESTIVAL with ROTO TOY.
- First prize in the off section in the TAC of Valladolid with ROTO TOY.
- Winner of the X CERTAMEN ARTISTS STREET ARANDA DE DUERO with THE MESSIAH OF THE PERFECTION.